Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday, May 5th 2008

Today was kind of crap. Had 2 exams, Science(Biology) and Social Studies, hopefully can pass them. Didn't study much yesterday, spent the whole day scanning the web and wondering whether I should study. It was like sack period for me ><

Anyway, tomorrow A Maths test *doom*. Can't even concentrate cause of these stupid games distracting me. Questions starting to appear in my head. Something like ,' am I going to pass Maths tomorrow?' or 'I'm so dead.........X_X'

My dad's going to Osaka tomorrow, gonna miss him for 5 days, hoping he'll return soon after his trip. Its a wonder that I can even survive on my own, given the fact that I've been depending on my parents for the past nearly SIXTEEN years.

Thinking, thinking....... A maths die already ><

P.S to myself : A Maths don't fail, A Maths don't fail, A Maths don't fail......etc etc.

No comments: